Assignment: Practicum Journal: Texas State Practice Agreements
In many states, nurse practitioners are completely autonomous professionals. In other states, however, NPs have a wide range of “restrictive” practice ranging from requirements for a “supervising” physician to requirements for a “collaborative” agreement with a physician.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In this Practicum Journal Assignment, you will examine the requirements of your own state (Texas) in order to prepare yourself for the realities of practice upon graduation.
· Analyze Texas state Psychiatric-mental health nurse practitioner (PMHNP) practice agreements
· Analyze physician collaboration issues
· Analyze barriers to PMHNP independent practice
· Create plans for addressing state PMHNP practice issues
· Review practice agreements in your state (Analyze Texas state Psychiatric-mental health nurse practitioner (PMHNP) practice agreements)
· Briefly describe the practice agreements for PMHNPs in your state (Texas)
· Identify and explain at least two physician collaboration issues in your state (Texas).
· Explain what you think are the barriers to PMHNPs practicing independently in your state.
· Outline a plan for how you might address PMHNP practice issues in your state.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO INCLUDE INTRODUCTION, CONCLUSION AND REFERENCES LESS THAN FIVE YEARS OLD