What are some red flags that would indicate client resistance? How can you most effectively deal with resistance? Will a client with substance use disorder be more resistant than a client with a general mental health disorder? What would be the impact in involving significant others in treatment? Explain your response.
This discussion question meets the following NASAC Standards:
40) Examine treatment implications in collaboration with the client and significant others.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
41) Confirm the readiness of the client and significant others to participate in treatment.
71) Apply generally accepted measures of treatment outcome.
72) Utilize referral skills, as described in Section 3.
112) Prepare and record treatment and continuing care plans that are consistent with agency standards and comply with applicable administrative rules.