Use of rating scales is helpful in the process of assessment and being professionally responsible in their use is critical. In your textbook reading there is a list of standardized rating scales for areas such as depression, anxiety, family, and eating disorders, etc. Select one scale, and research the scale. Review it and discuss the following:
- Identify the scale reviewed. Provide a brief background about the scale. Is this self-rated or provider rated?
- Do you feel it is easy or difficult to use? Why?
- How objective or subjective is this scale? What is your rationale?
- What do you think the information obtained tells you about a client?
- How useful is this information in care planning?
- What are two professional guidelines that must be followed when using assessment tools such as these rating scales?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now