Throughout this class, you have been creating content on your blog. Essentially your Final Project is a culmination of the information you have learned throughout this course. You will post a presentation to your blog that covers one of the following two scenarios: Part One:Scenario One: You, a teacher in a local public school who utilizes brain-compatible strategies, are asked by the principal to give a presentation to teachers on brain-compatible classrooms. The school administrators are interested in making their school/classrooms more brain-compatible. You are asked to give a presentation to the school on brain-compatible learning and the use of neuroscientific principles in the classroom. In general, your presentation should support why and how the implementation of brain-compatible techniques is beneficial for students and teachers and for the future of education.Scenario Two: You, a social worker or behavioral consultant, have been working with a family who believes their children are not benefiting from a traditional education. You are determined to find a brain-compatible classroom/school for their children as you believe this type of instruction would be a significant improvement. You will deliver a presentation to the family you are working with about your views on brain-compatible instruction. Your presentation should support why and how these children would benefit from this type of learning environment.Creativity is strongly encouraged which may include additional components of your presentation supporting the best argument for implementation of brain-compatible learning. Previously completed assignments, journals, and discussions should inform your work as well as all required and recommended resources from weeks one-five.The following components should be included as part of your fifteen to twenty PowerPoint slide presentation with concise, yet illustrative explanations for each:
- Title Slide
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- The purpose of your presentation.
- Provide an overview of brain-compatible learning.
- Create a compare/contrast chart that differentiates traditional learning/ activities from brain-compatible learning/activities.
- Explore the importance of understanding the relationship between various factors (including genetic factors and environmental conditions) that impact learning. Explain the benefit of brain-compatible settings being aware of these issues.
- Examine how students learn by processing and retaining information using the information-processing model. Be specific as you discuss the role of emotion and retention and meaningful learning experiences.
- A summary or conclusion of why and how the implementation of brain-compatible techniques is beneficial for students and teachers and for the future of education.
- Reference Slide: At least five scholarly sources in addition to the textbook, including a minimum of two from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must document (cite-in text) all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a reference slide, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now