- Review the rubric that is linked below to make sure you understand the criteria for earning a maximum of 30 points for this discussion.
- Review the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses.
- Review the Netiquette section in your student handbook.
- Read the article titled: “Incivility in Nursing Education: A Systematic Review” by click on the provided URL: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nepr.2019.06.004
- Search the nursing databases and choose a second article to read on the topic of incivility in nursing. The following reference list will assist you in finding information on this topic: Incivility References
- After reading on this topic, address the following prompts in your initial forum post:
- Provide a comprehensive definition of incivility.
- Describe examples of both student and faculty incivility that may occur in academic settings.
- Discuss three negative outcomes associated with incivility.
- What are key strategies to prevent uncivil behavior from occurring?
- Your initial post should be four paragraphs in length, with a minimum of three sentences in each paragraph. Your post should be submitted by the end of day #4 of this workshop.
- Cite and reference two current scholarly sources to support your insights and answers. (Wikipedia is not permitted, as it is not considered a scholarly source.)
- Read and respond to at least two classmates’ initial posts by the end of the workshop. You are encouraged to respond to the follow-up instructor questions directed to you. Your responses to classmates should be a minimum of six sentences in length.
- Forum participation (including initial post and responses) occurs on at least two different days of the workshop.
We Offer Paper Writing Services on all Disciplines
Make an Order Now and we will be Glad to HelpOrder Now
Academic Paper Writing Service
Our best writers will gladly help you with: