Research Paper Instructions
Research Paper Instructions:
1. Choose a Research topic from our textbook or from the New York Times’ Science Section on Tuesdays (available athttp://www.nytimes.com). Email this topic to the instructor and include 3 references for scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles on the topic by no later than Sunday, January 29, 2017 at 11:54 PM. Be sure to read my suggested tips for locating a peer-reviewed, scholarly journal article BEFORE sending me your proposed topic / references.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. Wait for emailed approval for your topic before writing.
3. Please type your research paper using Microsoft Word 10-12 point black font Times New Roman or Arial
4. View and adhere to these Research Paper Assignment Guidelines (see below) as you complete your paper.
5. Provide in-text citations and references following the American Psychological Association (APA 6.0) style writing format for documenting your sources. Paraphrase and / or directly quote following APA 6.0 formatting guidelines. Points reductions will occur for no / improper use of APA 6.0 scholarly formatting AND / OR for use of other types of scholarly formatting such as MLA or Chicago.
o Reference Librarians at each campus of the college can also help you with this.
o Recommended website: Purdue University Online Writing Lab.
6. Discuss information from your course text and at least FIVE scholarly peer-reviewed journal articles related to your topic in your paper. Cite / reference all paraphrased or quoted material in your paper following APA 6.0. Your paper must include a minimum of five (5) typed pages in addition to a cover page and reference pages.
- Cite / reference any paraphrased or quoted statements in discussions following APA 6.0.
- Statements made in your research paper must be documented and referenced, using American Psychological Association 6.0 format
NO PLAGIARISM AND FOR SERIOUS TEACHERS