- Explain the connection between each theoretical orientation used by Dr. Remoc and the four interventions utilized in the case.
- Consider Dr. Remoc’s utilization of two theoretical frameworks to guide her treatment plan. Assess the efficacy of integrating two orientations based on the information presented in the case study. Describe some potential problems with prescribing medication as the only treatment option for children with ADHD.
- Identify tasks and positive reinforcements that might be included in Billy’s token economy chart given the behavior issues described in the case. (There are articles in the recommended resources that may assist you in this portion of the assignment.)
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the four treatment interventions implemented by Dr. Remoc and support your statements with information from the case and two to three peer-reviewed articles from the Ashford University Library.
- Recommend three additional treatment interventions that would be appropriate in this case. Use information from the Hamblin and Gross “Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorders” chapter to help support your recommendations. Justify your selections with information from the case.
We Offer Paper Writing Services on all Disciplines
Make an Order Now and we will be Glad to HelpOrder Now
Academic Paper Writing Service
Our best writers will gladly help you with: