You’ve conducted a annotated bibliography using the course competencies as a guide in choosing the articles. For this week you will take that information and incorporate it into a final paper. The paper is not just the article review from the bibliography, it is a culmination of what you have learned over the course as in Week 3, use the course competencies as a guide to developing your paper.
- The major theories associated with human sexual behavior.
- The history of sexual behavior.
- The features associated with male and female anatomies, physiologies, and sexual responses.
- Commonalities and differences in sexuality across childhood, adolescence, and adulthood.
- Gender roles in the expression of human sexuality.
- The current trends in human sexuality.
- The interplay between intimate relationships and sexual behavior.
- The occurrence and course of sexual disease and dysfunction.
- The features of sexual coercion (e.g., implicit and explicit).
- The role of the media in the promulgation of sexually explicit materials.
- The aspects of culture, environment, and geography that impact sexual behavior.
Your paper should adhere to the following guidelines:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For the main sections, it should have:
- A title page
- An abstract (not more than 250 words)
- An introduction
- A literature review
- Discussion or conclusions
Introduction: This should be one to two pages in length. The introduction provides a brief overview of what will be covered and the purpose of the research paper.
Literature review: The literature review is taken in part from what you wrote in Week 3 (attached below). The literature review is not a copy of that material. Rather, it is a synthesis of the material you found into a cohesive review of the literature on your chosen topic.
Discussion and conclusions: The difference between a great research paper and a marginal one is the depth and originality of the discussion and conclusions section. This is where you bring together what you learned from the literature review (as well as through the course) in your concluding remarks regarding your topic. The discussion and conclusions section should be one to two pages in length.
Reference page: Remember to follow the APA format and style.
- Cite all soruces in APA format, and attach a Turnitin.com Report.