Affordable Care Act Replacement Bill (Waivers denying health insurance coverage for some pre-existing conditions).
Representative Tom MacArthur Town Hall Meeting
Representative Tom MacArthur (R-NJ) held a town hall meeting in Willingboro, New Jersey. In the almost five-hour and sometimes heated meeting, many constituents asked questions about an amendment the congressman helped draft in the House-passed Republican Affordable Care Act replacement bill. The amendment would allow states to apply for waivers denying health insurance coverage for some pre-existing conditions, and permit states to opt out of providing pregnancy health benefits and mental health services.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Location: Willingboro, New Jersey, United States
May 11, 2017 | 8:04pm EDT | C-SPAN 2
May 14, 2017 | 1:59pm EDT | C-SPAN 1
Submit a 3-4 page summary paper on the public policy meeting. Include headings in your paper that address these components:
- The purpose of the meeting, key participants, key agenda items, and meeting logistics
- Background information and a description about the committee
- One specific topic that was discussed at the meeting and an explanation of the committee process
- An analysis of the key stakeholder positions related to the topic discussed
- Key interactions that occurred at the meeting
- Outcomes of the meeting including the specific topic focus
- APA format (6th ed.), proper grammar, and references as appropriate