“The Relationship Between Language and Thinking”
- Research a quote about language and thought.
- For example, a quote by philosopher Ludwig Wittgenstein, believed that thought without language was impossible: “The limits of my language are the limits of my life.”
- Next, examine whether or not it is possible to think without using language.
- Argue for or against the ways a person might enact “languageless” thinking.
- If you believe it is not possible, describe the major problems with languageless thinking.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now