NEED post done in 12 hrs, 300 words minimum, 1 scholarly source (5 years or less), APA Format
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Using the area of interest from Week 1, identify the following.
· Will you be using a quantitative or qualitative approach for your EBP project proposal? QUANTITATIVE
· Explain why this approach is the best one to provide information for your area of interest. BECAUSE ITS GOING TO SHOW EFFECTIVENESS OF PARENTS GIVING THEIR NEWBORNS VACCINES AFTER THE “EDUCATION PROGRAM” HAS BEEN IMPLEMENTED
· Create a PICOT/PICo question using the PICOT/PICo format for quantitative and PICo for qualitative approaches.
· Identify your practice question, being sure to include the following.
- For a quantitative approach
- A questioning part such as “what is,” “what are,” “is there,” or “are there”
- Population being studied
- Variables being studied
- Suggestion of the relationship between variables
- For a qualitative approach
- Phenomenon or concept of interest
- Group or population of interest
- Suggestion of which qualitative research design is being used
MY PICO(T) QUESTION FOR QUANTITATIVE
Population: the population of interest is parents of newborns
Intervention: The suggested intervention is an education program to bring an understanding of the importance of vaccinations specifically Vitamin K, hepatitis B, and erythromycin eye ointment within 12 hours of birth. During this intervention, parent that decide to vaccinate or not vaccinate their newborns after participating in the education program will be measured.
Comparison: Mothers who decide to give newborn vaccinations at birth versus
mothers who don’t.
Outcome: The anticipated result was that education would increase parental knowledge about vaccination acceptance leading to more children receiving their newborn vaccinations at birth.
Time: The proposed time intervals for the above project problem will be about three to four-month period.