- There is a significant disparity between economically advantaged and disadvantaged nations. In some countries, people live on about $1 per day and the populations are malnourished and illiterate. Reasons for such contrasts among nations are population growth, absence of natural resources, colonialism, corruption, and the lack of freedom and education. Slavery and human trafficking are also at their highest levels in human history. This activity aligns with module outcome 4.
- Prepare for this discussion by completing your readings and viewings. Then respond to the following:
- Choose a global issue that you believe requires immediate global action (slavery, hunger, etc.), and explain why you chose this topic. Please share three specific, practical ways the average citizen can contribute to a solution.
- Find and read a blog that discusses your chosen globalization issue. An example of a quality blog is the following on helpful tips for not wasting food, and the ethical, environmental and economic problems it creates: 16 Tips for Businesses and Individuals to Reduce Food Waste During the Holidays and All Year Round
- Please include a link to the blog, and discuss how it provides insight into this issue and/or effective remedies for it. Be sure to choose one that is not submitted by a fellow classmate.
Initial Discussion Post
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Your initial post should be at least 250 words and must substantively integrate the assigned readings from the module with proper APA style formatting. You may use additional sources and materials as long as they are relevant to the discussion and cited properly.
- For assistance with APA style formatting, visit the Library or the Excelsior OWL.