Develop a 3 pages report that explains how an organization serves the health care concerns and needs of a population. The report should identify gaps in the health care service, explain strategies to bridge the gaps, and describe potential barriers to those strategies.
Note: The assessments in this course build upon each other. You are strongly encouraged to complete them in sequence.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Competency 1: Explain the principles and concepts of disease prevention and health promotion for diverse and vulnerable populations.
. Identify barriers to implementing evidence-based strategies to bridge gaps in the health care service provided by an organization to a vulnerable or diverse population.
· Competency 2: Develop evidence-based health promotion and disease prevention initiatives for diverse and vulnerable populations.
. Identify gaps in the health care service provided by an organization to a vulnerable or diverse population.
. Explain evidence-based strategies to bridge gaps in the health care service provided by an organization to a vulnerable or diverse population.
· Competency 3: Apply basic epidemiological concepts, data analysis methods, tools, and databases to determine the effectiveness of health promotion and disease prevention initiatives for diverse and vulnerable populations.
. Explain how a health care organization serves the primary health care concerns of a vulnerable or diverse population.
· Competency 5: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the health care professions.
. Write content clearly and logically, with correct use of grammar, punctuation, APA formatting, and mechanics.
Now that your team has a better understanding of the population served by the organization, you need to evaluate how able the organization is to serve the specific health care needs of the population identified in the Windshield Survey assessment.
· Use the Internet and the Capella library to locate at least three academic or professional resources to use in this assessment.
· Follow the same formatting instructions that you used in the Windshield Survey assessment. Your assessment should be done as a report for your team, using APA formatting for in-text citations and references.
In your organizational evaluation, complete the following:
· Describe the primary health concern for a vulnerable or diverse population.
· Explain how the organization currently serves this health care concern. Be sure you include information on how the organization communicates to the population.
· Identify gaps in the health care service provided to the population.
· Explain evidence-based strategies to bridge the gaps in health care service provided to the population.
· Identify any possible barriers to implementing your strategies.
· Reference at least three current scholarly or professional resources.
· Use current APA format for citations and references.
· Use Times New Roman font, 12 point.
· Double space.