Consumer Health Informatics
Consumer Health Informatics (CHI) is the field that helps to connect the gap between patients and health resources. Its focus is to provide patients with the most complete health information possible.
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research on CHI. Based on your readings and understanding, create a 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word report that provides the answers to the following questions:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· What role will medical informatics professionals play in CHI? What are some of the barriers to the growing role of CHI?
· What do you believe is the most important thing that needs to happen next in order for CHI to continue evolving? How can it best be addressed?
· What are the key factors in training users of health information systems technologies?
· How can personal health record systems and electronic health systems contribute to advancing the role of CHI?
· What are the three options for CHI that could improve healthcare quality and lower costs in the future?
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.