Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation on a methodology you create for assessing credibility and reliability of an Internet source of CAM information. Include detailed speaker notes and reference citations.
Describe how a consumer’s attitudes and beliefs about CAM could hinder objective assessments of reliability and credibility in CAM.
Create five objective criteria to judge the credibility and reliability of a source of information on CAM.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Select a CAM therapy or modality, and research the Internet for websites on this therapy or modality. Be sure to not use the same therapy you used for the CAM paper. Then, perform the following:
- Describe the therapy.
- Examine the type of training or education that is required.
- Discuss whether a license or certification is required to practice this therapy.
- Identify the overseeing or regulating organization for this therapy.
Using your criteria, review one of the websites and determine how reliable the site is for CAM information.
- Explain how you reached your conclusion about the website. Consider using a grading scale or grid for this exercise.
- Describe steps the website could take to increase its credibility.
Present the Assessing Reliability and Credibility of CAM ResourcesPresentation.
- For Local Campus students, these may be (at the discretion of faculty) oral presentations accompanied by Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations.
- For Online and Directed Study students, these are Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations with speaker notes.