Use the results of the attached test or take the test yourself that is attached, you can address the following questions with your own personal results in mind.
1. Do you think “multiple intelligences” is a valid construct? In other words, do multiple intelligences exist? (Be sure to include connections to the textbook/research when building your argument.)
2. Do you think that the test you took gave a valid picture of your intellectual abilities? In other words, do you think that test accurately measured what it is supposed to measure?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. Provide at least one recommendation about how the developers of this multiple intelligences test could demonstrate evidence for the validity of the test. Your recommendation should focus on one of the types of validity described in the textbook the chapter that covers these items is attached [i.e., content-related validity, predictive validity, concurrent validity, or construct validity (using convergent or discriminant evidence)].
4. Finally, make a Biblical argument either for or against the existence of multiple intelligences. Whichever stance you take, be sure to back it up with meaningful and relevant scripture references.
In your replies, evaluate (e.g., identify strengths and limitations) your classmates’ arguments using unique scholarly and scriptural citations. Make sure that your replies extend discussion by building on what your classmates wrote. Please go beyond simply agreeing/disagreeing with your classmates or reiterating the main points that you made in your own thread.
Please adhere to the following standards:
· post should be a minimum of 350 words.
· In all of your posts, you should support your assertions with at least one scholarly citation AND one scriptural citation MUST BE A VERSE FROM THE BIBLE NOT JUST A RELIGIOUS REFERENCE IN GENERAL (made in current APA format). Acceptable sources include: the Bible, the textbook, and other peer-reviewed articles and/or books.
· Appropriate citations of and references for all source materials should be made in current APA format.
· First person (“I” and “we”) is allowed in all posts.