Broyles Textbook Practice Exercise:
Complete “Practice Exercise 1” (page 157) and “Practice Exercise 11” (page 180) in the textbook. For the data set listed, use Excel to extract the mean and standard deviation for the sample of lengths of stay for cardiac patients. Use the following Excel steps:
1) Enter the data set into Excel.
2) Click on the Data tab at the top.
3) Highlight your data set with your mouse.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
4) Click on the Data Analysis tab at the top right.
5) Click on Descriptive Statistics in the analysis tool list.
6) Find the mean and standard deviation of the data sets.
7) Send the results to instructor via e-mail, along with your analysis of the description of the data set.
PLEASE REVIEW ASSIGNMENT READING:
Lecture Notice 2010 (Fundamentals of Samples, and Nominal and Ordinal Statistics)
1. Descriptive Statistics
2. Hospital Cost and Efficiency: Do Hospital Size and Ownership Type Really Matter?
3. Inferential Statistics
4. Measurement Scales
5. The Relationship Between Patient Satisfaction and Inpatient Admissions Across Teaching and Nonteaching Hospitals
E-Textbook 1. Fundamentals of statistics in health administration, Read pages 103-109 and pages 168-179.
1. Completion of the Practice Exercises in Broyles on pages 157 and 180::::: Demonstrates clearly and fully the ability to use Excel to extract the mean and standard deviation for the data set.
2. Integration of Information from Outside Resources into the Body of Paper:::: Supports main points with references, examples, and full explanations of how they apply. Thoughtfully analyzes, evaluates, and describes major points of the criteria.