I need complete 3-4 pages paper on the following assignment. HALF PAGE LENGTH IS NOT ACCEPTED. Must address the all steps properly. Must include 3-4 credible references cited in APA. Must provide 100% original work.
DO NOT PROVIDE THE PREVIOUSLY USED WORK.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
DO NOT WRITE QUESTIONS IN ANSWER!
The Connection between Diabetes and Suburban Sprawl
Consider the multidisciplinary interactions of biological and social sciences as presented in Chapter 2 of Global Public Health. With this in mind, perform an analysis of the information delivered in this episode about the connection between diabetes and suburban sprawl, as discussed in the text.
Episode One – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ttyE7ZnupY
Watch the video and look at the suggestions there for improving health in your own community. Once you are satisfied with your review of the episode, write an essay in complete 3-4 pages that addresses the following questions:
1. Begin by summarizing the episode in 100 words or less.
2. Relate the information from this episode to what you learned in Chapters 1 and 2 of your textbook, Global Public Health. What specific public health disciplines mentioned in Chapter 2 of your textbook are related to the information presented in the video and why?
3. Critique the information. Do you feel that the information presented is valid and easy to understand?
4. What information does the episode offer about public health problems? Consider, for example: whether it provides details on how public health can be characterized and measured; and whether it describes common hazards and afflictions affecting modern Americans and American communities.
5. What information does the episode offer about the nature of communities? Consider whether it provides details on how communities may be altered to improve public health.
6. What information was missing from the episode? How could the content be improved? What would you like to see in future episodes?
· Write a complete 3-4 pagespaper, not including the title and reference pages, which are required.
· The paper must be formatted correctly using APA style. Remember, all research material used in your paper must be paraphrased and include an in-text citation.
· Must include 3-4 credible references. Be sure you utilize your text appropriately as a reference and cite at least one other credible external reference such as a website or journal article to support your proposed resolution of the case.