Click here for printable version: Parent Night Project Instructions & Grading Rubric
VCCS Objective:Demonstrate health promotion and disease prevention strategies for the preschool setting.
NAEYC Standard 2b. Supporting and empowering families and communities through respectful, reciprocal relationships
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Imagine you are having a “Parent Night” in order to educate parents on a specific topic regarding health, safety, or nutrition. Create a PowerPoint on a relevant topic.
- Be a relevant topic regarding health, safety, or nutrition- be creative!
- Be at least 20 slides
- Include photos and at least ONE video
- Include at least 10 referenced facts on the subject
- Include at least 5 detailed suggestions for parents to incorporate the new knowledge with their children (1 per slide, at least)
- Include a Reference slide (doesn’t count towards 20 slides) for all facts and suggestions
Peanut allergies. I’d include 10 pertinent facts, and then 5 suggestions to alternatives such as Sun butter, almond butter, Nutella, Soynut butter, and Chocolate Soynut butter. I’d include photos of each product, prices, and where they can be purchased.