I will upload the template for this research assignment
In APA style, times new roman 12 ptos, and all the requirements for this APA style
Comprehensive Case Study on COPD, Heart Failure, Hypertension and Diabetes Mellitus
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
M.K. is a 45 year old female; measuring 5â5â and weighs 225 lbs. M.K. has a history of smoking about 22 yearsalong with a poor diet. She has a history of Type II diabetes mellitus along with primary hypertension. M.K. hasrecently been diagnosed with chronic bronchitis. Her current symptoms include chronic cough, more severe inthe mornings with sputum, light-headedness, distended neck veins, excessive peripheral edema, and increaseurination at night. Her current medications include Lotensin and Lasix for the hypertension along withGlucophage for the Type II diabetes mellitus. The following are lab findings that are pertinent to this case:
158/98 mm Hg
Glycosylated hemoglobin (HbA1c)
Arterial Blood Gas Assessment
52 mm Hg
48 mm Hg
Answer this questions :
- What clinical findings correlate with M.K.âs chronic bronchitis? What type of treatment and recommendations would be appropriate for M.K.âs chronic bronchitis?
- Which type of heart failure would you suspect with M.K.? Explain the pathogenesis of how this type of heart failure develops.
- According to the B.P. value, what stage of hypertension is M. K. experiencing? Explain the rationale for her current medications for her hypertension. Also, discuss the impact of this disease in the U.S. population.
- According to the lipid panel, what other condition is M.K. at risk for? According to this case study, what other medications should be given and why? What additional findings correlate for both hypertension and Type II diabetes mellitus?
- Interpret the lab value for HbA1c and explain the rationale for this value in relation to normal/abnormal body function?