April is a fourth grader. Her performance on norm-referenced measures is 1.5 standard deviations below the mean for her chronological age. April has good decoding skills, but has difficulty with reading comprehension, semantics, and morphological processing. One accommodation that is prescribed in the IEP is the use of visual cues to support comprehension of new skills. She lacks organizational skills for writing and struggles with word choice. April receives services from a speech and language pathologist who is working on understanding word parts, vocabulary, and multiple meanings of words. You instruct April in a resource classroom with five other fourth graders who also struggle with reading and written expression.
- A measureable IEP goal for April that includes assistive technology. Include this goal within the “Learning Target” section of the COE Lesson Plan Template.
- Learning targets aligned to the ELA Common Core fourth grade literacy standards.
- Strategies to enhance language development and communication skills.
- Strategies and technologies that encourage development of critical thinking and problem solving.
- The use of augmentative and alternative communication systems and a variety of assistive technologies to support communication and learning.
- A unit pre- and post-assessment that incorporates technologies to measure April’s measureable IEP goal progress. The attached lesson plan is what I have so far.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now